I have always been looking for the perfect nude shade, which is not easy to find one.
Mac launched their limited edition with Padma Laxmi MACXPADMA and it came out with beautiful shades which will work well with every Indian skin tone. The packaging is absolutely stunning!
My favourite of the six Lipsticks are 1) Nude Fudge ( rose brown shade ) and 2) Apricot God ( peach brown shade ).
I’am so in love with these shades.
You must try too 😊
How to create Simple , Elegant, Perfect Smokey Eyes :
Smokey eyes is , perhaps , the most popular make-up look of all times . It suits everyone. You can use any color to create a unique look that’s all your own . Remember that ‘Smokey’ is a technique , not a color .
Ever tried a smokey eyes look and ended up looking like a panda / pirate / ghost ??
Today I have prepared a very easy and simple tutorial for you all . It takes hardly any time at all n you only need a couple of products to look amazing .
Whether you are a beginner who wants a basic eye make-up tutorial , or a make-up fan looking for inspiration on how to get the simple yet perfect smokey eyes look in no time at all . I hope my tutorial help you out smile emoticon
You will need –
1) neutral color eye shadow base
2) Black khol eye pencil
4) Blending brush
5) black eye shadow
6) volume n lengthening mascara
6 steps to create smokey eyes –
1) Prime your eyelid with a neutral eyeshadow base to make the eyeshadow last much longer n to keep the color vibrant .
2) draw a line close to your upper lash line with a black khol eye pencil.
3) using a black khol eye pencil , line your bottom lash line towards the outer corner joining the upper lash line .
4) using a smudging brush, smudge the black khol pencil well , spreading towards outer corner to create generous smokey effect .
5) using a soft blending brush , begin creating the smokey eyes effect by blending black eyeshadow on top of the khol . Blend blend n blend in a soft circular motion leaving a soft edge.
6) finish the look with 2-3 coats of volume n lengthening mascara …
Have a great week !
Much love ,
Many women struggle with lipstick because it looks different on their lips than on the tube .
Lips come in different shades with some darker than the other and some with dark lines around the lips regardless of the skin tone.
Follow these 4 easy steps to get the color of your choice –
1) Prime your lips with some foundation or lip concealer .
2) Dust a powder on top .
3) Outline and fill in the lips with lip liner .
4) Apply the lipstick .
PS : make sure to choose the color that suits you smile emoticon
Stay beautiful 💕 #beauty_begins
Cleansing foam , mattifying toner , hydrating serum , purity serum n mattifying fluid .
Makeup remover , cleansing water, mattifying toner , hydrating serum, purity serum and fluid .
Weekend : daily skin care routine + exfoliating gel and purifying mask .
* Beware of over cleansing : it is a major cause of sensitive skin , as it strips the skin’s layer of it’s natural protective properties .
* Toners : facial toners also play an important role in assuring you have a healthy and clean facial appearance. Whether you use a homemade toner such as rose water or lavender, or a brand-name toner sold in your local retailer’s skin-care aisle, skin toner should be incorporated into your daily skin-care regimen — applied with a cotton ball between cleansing and moisturizing.
* Glow with serum : While other face creams contain only 5 to 10 per cent of active ingredients, a face serum can contain up to 70 per cent! No wonder these potent products are able to deliver a much greater concentration of nutrients, deeper into the skin. Apply before moisturizer .
* Moisturizer : Do you moisturize your skin every day? If you don’t, you should. Both men and women can find many benefits using facial moisturizer each day. Moisturizing your face will help you to look and feel younger, you will have softer, more elastic skin, and it will keep your skin hydrated.
* Steam away impurities : Pour boiling water into a bowl with lemon juice and rose petals and hold your face over the bowl , covering your head with a towel . The steam will invigorate you, aid in respiration and help loses blackheads . Cleanse afterwards and follow with cool water rinse , exfoliate and face mask to close pores .
* Sleep clean : Never go to bed with your make-up on . It prevents the skin from shedding , breathing and may cause blemishes and blackheads to appear
Take care and stay beautiful
Acne can occur more or less everywhere on the body, and the forehead is one of the most common places for acne breakouts. It should be noted that Forehead is a part of T-Zone, a region of the face that is likely to be very oily as well as shiny. But there are numerous reasons that cause the complexion of forehead acne, for example, genetic factors, high level of tension or unbalanced diet, changes in hormonal levels, hair oils, as well as hair products and so on. use gentle and mild shampoo and conditioner products. Probably you have heard that oily hair products are not recommended for acne, specially in the forehead, no exceptions! Oily products, excessive fragrances and heavy chemicals may drip off your hair and block the pores of your forehead leading to skin irritation and an acne breakout. Also, if you have oily hair you should consider washing it more often since much of this oil adds up to the oil on your forehead. Long hairs should also be kept out of your face.
acne breakouts on the forehead will of course clear more rapidly provided you keep your body well-hydrated. You should drink plenty of water throughout the day towards keeping your skin well hydrated as well as to prevent acne. In addition, enhance blood circulation by being more active. Everyday regular exercise can assist in increasing blood flow towards the skin that can play an enormous role in remedying for getting rid of forehead acne rapidly.
Blackheads, essentially open-air pimples, can appear on any part of your body and be especially frustrating to deal with. If you are looking to remove your blackheads, try some of these successful treatments to clean your skin and stop the formation of the pesky dark spots. With some very easy adjustments to your skin care regimen, you can have the clear skin you’ve always wanted (and deserve).
1) Facial steaming :
Facial steaming is one of the best and fastest ways to remove blackheads. It works to drive the blackheads out by loosening them up so they come out of the skin. All you need is a pot with four cups of water with a lemon rind in it and a large towel. Bring the water to a boil and then remove the pot from the stove before steaming to prevent burning yourself.
Set the pot on a flat surface and place your face over the pot without actually touching it because the pot can be hot. Drape the towel over your head so that the steam stays in place and do this for three to five minutes. After steaming, wash your face with a mild cleanser and pat dry.
2)Try a lemon and salt exfoliant. The purifying qualities of lemon mixed with the scrubbing effects of salt help to remove all the grime buried deep in your pores. Mix lemon juice with a tablespoon of yogurt, a tablespoon of salt, and a bit of honey. Use this to scrub your blackhead-prone areas for 2-3 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
3)Cleanse with oatmeal and yogurt. The lactic acid in the yogurt and the calming qualities of oatmeal mix to create a blackhead-blocking formula. Make a paste of three tablespoons yogurt, two tablespoons whole oats, and a few drops of lemon juice and olive oil. Mix between your fingers and apply it to the skin by dabbing onto the affected area. Allow it to set for ten minutes, and then rinse off with warm water.
4)Tomatoes have natural antiseptic properties that dry up blackheads. Take a small tomato, peeled and mashed, then apply it over the blackheads before going to bed. Leave overnight and then wash your face with clean water in the morning.
5)Try a store-bought exfoliant : If you aren’t up for making your own exfoliator at home, look into exfoliating products at your local beauty supply or drugstore. Use these on a regular basis to help clean out your pores and remove your pesky blackheads. Exfoliating your skin and how often depends on your skin type: If you have oily or combination skin, you should exfoliate about 3-5 times per week. If you have dry skin or even sensitive skin, please only exfoliate once per week. With normal skin, you can exfoliate daily. In any of these cases, please remember to exfoliate gently and don’t overdo it as this was cause you further problems if you irritate your skin.
Never pick or pop your blackheads. Using your fingers to try and remove blackheads actually adds more dirt and bacteria to your pores, making your blackhead-filled skin worse. As difficult as it may be, avoid touching your skin and removing your blackheads with force at all times.
Hi guys, meet my darling maid Rangeela . She admires and enjoys watching whenever I give makeover to my clients . So, I decided to give her makeover during my free time. She was super happy and here’s what i did.
Corrected her uneven skin tone-Checked.
Shaped her brows-Checked.
Smokey eyes- Checked.
Bold lip color- Checked.
And we both saw magic
I believe in magic
I believe in miracle
I believe in Make-up
I hope you guys like the Make over